Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Count Down Begins!

So the count down begins...In 1 day I am commited completly start changing, improving, caring, understanding, and LIVING my new life.  Many people know I am hving a hard time with my weight and trying to loose.  I have been reaching out to my friends to help me.  I have been reading people I have been following and are "friends" with on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for years. I still follow many of them and they are giving me the COURAGE to rally stay and stick with this journey this time.

I have signed up with the LIVE WELL COLORADO for their August Challenge.  I love the state I live in, there is always something to do, but there is still 21% of the states population that are obese.  In my county alone  we have a high obesity rate. In Chaffee County nearly 33 percent of adults are overweight and over 22 percent are obese.  Alot has to deal with proverty level, the lcost of eating healthy, and I honestly think people getting in a rutt like me.   I am a single mom as most of everyone knows and I have a hard time making ends met, let alone eat healthy....well that will change soon.   I am really ready for this...I want to knock off some of those things on my Bucket List and keep adding more.   I am Committing to stay the healthy side and start to loose this weight.  I have to start cheap...as in workouts...walking is about all I can do, but I am ready to do more.

Accoutability is the key.   I know what I need to do.  I know who I need to be accountable to and that would be me, myself and I.  

I am working on things slowly right now...the reason I have hurt my back and I am trying to becareful but on August 1st is the Challenge for Live Well Colorado and I am cutting out soda.  I am making the choice to change.

I am committing to get healthy and fit....doing that I will lose the weight.

WHO IS IN THIS WITH ME??



"One Step, One path, One Road, One Trail, One Valley, One Mountain to Climb to Get to the PEAK of You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment