Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sunday...day of Rest so Why are there so many Busy Bodies!!

I am always rushing around.  I can't seem to get myself to slow down.  Yes I am at my fave Coffee place but I am reading emails responding to things. Looking up information for my son and school....YIKES that is a hard thing to swallow.  Tyler is a Freshman in High school now and already knows what he wants to do after HS....Yeah at about $35000 a year!!  Ok going back to rushing around.

I am doing this blog post about 15minutes before I need to be at church.  I started a new church last sunday.  I was rasied Roman Catholic, but after my son had a run in with the Faith Formation Teacher in the 6th grade we haven't been back.  That wasn't the only reason.  Every Sunday when i would go to mass as my family walked in the Hospitality Ministers would look at me as if I had 2 heads no joke and usually it was the same people.  They are older and new to the parish but they didn't like the idea I had kids out of wedlock...OH NO I AM DAMNED!!.... so I committed a sin having my children..   I am sorry my kids were baptized and raised up until 6th and 3rd grade in the church.  I was being talked aobut behind my back. I was horrible to have kids without a father.  Honestly I am happier that the kids don't have their father!! for another day.

So I have been searching and struggling to find out who I am and where I really belong in teh Faith World.  Last Sunday a friend of mine "JENN-NAPPED" me to take me to church on the idea we were going to coffee and then she would bring me back....NOT COOL.   I was in a hat tanktop and felt blahhhh....The church didn't care they were happy to see me there.  WOOOHOOOO.   I didn't know I knew so many people from my town went to that church.  That church I am refering too was the ONLY church that helped me in teh time of great need this summer.  Kept me going, but they didnt expect me to start to go there.  I have decided to go there because I felt a peace and calm come over me last Sunday.   I have a realtionship with GOD, that he totally understands me, understands who and where I am coming from.....BUT the relationship you have THROUGH HIM with others is what really truly keeps you going in life. 

I am excited to have a relationship with GOD again.....I promise not to shovel things for you to read I am not that type of a person!!


"One Step, One path, One Road, One Trail, One Valley, One Mountain to Climb to Get to the PEAK of You!"

1 comment: