Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today We are doing WHAT?????

The toughest thing I have had to today so far is WAKE UP!!  I have a bad headache, my eyes hurt, I want to crawl under a cool blanket  and sleep a bit longer.....YEAH RIGHT NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!  My body overruled my headache....stupid body...it wants to rest but no it won't rest....SUNDAY is the day of REST!!  As one of my BFF's told me NO REST FOR THE WICKED!!....hahahahaha

MY HEAD hurts so bad, I know why....CAFFIENE Headache....I have cut it WAY DOWN not out but down.  This is hard coming from someone who at one point was drinking a case of Pepsi every 2 days at my lowest everyday.  Not good or healthy.   I am lucky if I drink a 12oz can every 3 days.  I am really trying to be good.  I know going "frozen gobble" (my kids version if Cold Turkey that said it funnier) is not good do gradule, but when you don't have the money for a few months and "frozen gobble" is only way yeah!!  No I am slowly being a Good girl!! Watching the sweets too....I have had a little minature candybar for the first time in 4 months and that was enough for me....My "sugar" is in fruit now!!!

Today We are doing WHAT????  I am still thinking....Lately I have had a few friends who are struggling not only with weight but with family, faith and their hope to change.  Yes today is SUnday but I am not preaching by any means.   I am not quailfied to do that...no t one bit.  I am just passing on what others have told me and what I am moved to share. Changing something in your life no matter if it is for the best YOU, is hard and VERY scary.

I grew up being raised "Roman Catholic" but something always didn't feel right in my faith.  I remember always questioning the faith I was raised in.  I was even thinking of a vocation my jr/sr yr in school....Woke up very quickly on that.  I have my belief system thanks to my upbringing but it isn't the same belief system as all Catholics....I am a rebel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment